Thursday, August 31, 2006

Being Dull

I've become dull. I really wanted to make a posting, since I've been silent for several days, and I can't think of anything to talk about.

Domanick Davis sucks ass, that's for sure. It's tough when the only thing preventing you from dropping your first round fantasy RB is yahoo's anti-collusion mechanism. What's the opposite of pulling a lovecchio?

The Yankees are running away with the AL East. Carl Pavano is a p*ssy. I enjoy how even espn is starting to run news articles about his injuries and then derisively mentioning that he complained of a 'pain in the buttocks' earlier this year. He's a crybaby. And a bad driver.

The Mets are 82-49 or something ridiculous like that. Dave Williams was loss-less in three starts for them, which should prove something. His wife must be stoked that for his three appearances he'll get voted a playoff share in the offseason of at least $50k. That's a lot of cleaning supplies for around the house. OH WHAMMY! Where's the brown guy? In his clean house, that's where.

Tall, Angry Drunk is hosting his own bachelor party this weekend. He's doing all the coordinating, email sending, direction giving, etc. That's tough. What's also tough, is he claims he has a wedding the next day and as such, can't have 42 beers on Saturday. I feel ripped off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home