Pedro Gomez is Happily Missing from My Life
While watching another sh*tty ESPN update on another athlete that I don't care about and most of America doesn't care about, the above thought dawned on me. Pedro Gomez is gone. And this can only mean one thing. ESPN has awoken to America's blatant disinterest in hearing about Barry Bonds. We don't care about his stupid girlfriends, and his stupid excuses, and certainly not about his bogus pursuit of the home run record. We also have lost interest in wondering why Pedro Gomez gets paid to cover ONE PERSON, who is no more important than my fantasy baseball team (update: Worst in Class is making a last ditch run at first). Since Pedro Gomez is the only person who ever reported on Barry Bonds (see his above full time job description), I hold him fully and personally responsible for any knowledge of Barry Bonds that I have. While we're at it, im putting '50 in 50', that crappy ESPN state by state segment they did, complete with annoying theme song, on him too.
This brings me to why I thought of Barry Bonds today. Another ridiculous report on Terrell Owens. NO ONE CARES THAT HE RODE AN EXERCISE BIKE TODAY, ED WERNER. Do you know how I know this? Because everyday you give a sh*tty report and its followed up by a Bill Parcells press conference where he says the same thing. If the coach doesn't think its news, why do you and your employer? GFY Pedro Gomez, Ed Werner, and ESPN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home