Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Nominations Being Accepted..

For our first live blogging event. I don't know a lot about blogs (as evidenced), however, from what I can tell, you aren't a real blog until you hold some live blogging events.

Currently, Ironic SS and I are supporting the live blogging of the summer Fantasy Football Meeting, or a day in the life of Br*an L*v*cch**, who is very, very busy. In fact, he is probably too busy to check this blog, so I'm not sure why we need asterisks to replace the i, o, e, i, and o (respectively). Please submit any suggestions.

The best part about Chris Berman during the home run derby was how inaccurate many of his home run calls were. Due to his seating location near homeplate, his perspective was off. So everytime a ball went in the air, he started yelling about Altoona or God knows where else in Pennsylvaina (he must have scouring a map all day), and then the ball ended up in the 4th row. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home