Friday, September 01, 2006

Correction on Previous Post

Earlier, Donnie informed us all that TAD would not be drinking 43 beers for his bachelor party because he had a wedding the next day. Well, TAD sent an e-mail, and it appears that he, in fact, will not be drinking 43 beers, but instead drinking 53:

"You are sorely mistaken if you think that my having a wedding to attend on Sun will slow me down. yes I read the blog."

I realize that for most (read as: none) of you out there, this means nothing. I, for one, was in a state of shock for a couple of days thinking TAD would sandbag because of a wedding. I underestimated him, and for that I sincerely apologize. Basically, this means that everybody will have fun, and possibly Wang Chung, Saturday night. It would probably be awesome if we could live blog this event, but most of us will probably be unable to operate a lighter, much less a computer. Photographs are also out, as we are all dudes and not high school junior girls on our way to the prom with our senior boyfriends, and thus will not be bringing our cameras for pics of "da crew."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home