Update
3 hours vs 24 thank you's done, not too shabby. Time for a break and an impartial look at this week's FBB playoff status.
Stick a fork in Single Andy, he's done. Muffin had 2 starting pitchers go yesterday and ended up with a sub 2.50 ERA and a sub .50 WHIP (sub .50 WHIP? That's amazing!) SA had his closer blow up and take a loss, never good any week but maximized in the playoffs. SA has the lead after 2 day's but it won't hold up, especially since his top 2 aces are hurt. Unless the MM (Muffin Machine) implodes it will be a Round 2 matchup against ISS, the "Battle of __ Portsmouth" Watch for flying objects and a nighttime murder.
As for Independant Joe and TAD, it's a little closer. IJ has the early lead due to Zambrano's epic collapse. Look for IJ to pull it out and move on.
I'll impartially handicap the 2nd round soon. I'm sure you're all very anxious to see what someone who losses to Tim the Toolman Taylor ("I love hammers!!!!") has to say about baseball...God I suck, I can't belive I came in last! (Maybe I need more hammers next year...hmmm)
Anyway, here are my football predictions. (Note, no research has been done for this and I'm completely guessing)
AFC East: Patriots
AFC North: Bengals
AFC South: Colts
AFC West: Broncos
AFC W/C: Dolphins
AFC W/C: Steelers (watch out for the Jaguars to sneak in again due to an incredibly weak schedule)
AFC Championship: Colts over Bengals
NFC East: Giants (people honestly think the Redskins are good this year? come on)
NFC North: Bears
NFC South: Panthers
NFC West: Seahawks
NFC W/C: Cowboys
NFC W/C: Cardinals (honestly, no NFC wild card team has a chance this year so it really doesn't matter)
NFC Championship: Seahawks over Panthers
Superbowl: Colts over Seahawks
There you have it folks, Manning will finally win the big one (or not, whatever)
Now, if I only had another 8 hours to devote to complete ranting and bitching about SU Football

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home