Welcome Aboard
So the Commish is now up and running on the blog. Thanks to Donny Davenport for his promt response to my e-mail and for helping me pass my time today. I’m on a day off so my wife was generous enough to leave me a list of 6-7 things that I need to do. (Note: spend 2 hours reading 3 months worth of posts on DD's blog was not one of them) The most important is that I need to write 38 thank-you cards by the end of the day. Total right now = 1.
I must say that I am the biggest hypocrite ever. Much of my ranting of the past 2 months has been about how much I’m starting to hate ESPN. So what do I do when left home alone on a Tuesday? I watch ESPN!!! I must say that Cold Pizza is quite possibly the worst show ever. I took a break from the blog reading to switch the t.v. on only to realize that Skip Bayless and Woody Paige were debating something football related that probably had to do with Brett Favre. This led to silent cursing and enabled me to finish up the August blogs…nice work fellas.
One thought since I’ve been gone from reality the past 2 weeks: When the hell did Jason Giambi become a porn star? I mean seriously? That ‘stach has Roid Poppers XXL verson 4 starring Twin Peaks and Tawdry Snow all over it. (ISS, please feel free to insert 2 actual porn stars into the previous sentence because the only one’s I know are Jenna Jamison and Houston)
I also think that Dana Jacobsen is quite possibly the largest female ever. She looks like she could eat Jason Crawford during commercial breaks.
Ok, time to attempt some more thank-you’s. For those of you keeping score: 2 hours blog reading/writing vs 1 thank you note written.
TW’s (The Wife) gonna be pissed if I keep this up
Recent update, 3 more thank-you's have been written, total is now 2.5 hours vs 4 thank you's!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home