3 More Days!
The Best Fantasy Event of the Year, or as Donny so aptly put it, the "New Christmas Morning". I, along with Donny, look forward to the Fantasy Baseball Draft just as we used to look forward to Christmas when we were 6.
Some offseason notes: There have been a few trades of players, with Non-mobile Pasta acquiring Soriano, Little Bro getting V-Wells, and Pete Reed getting Thome for about half his draft. Lots of draft picks have changed hands, I hope I dont get them confused...especially when I'm on my 5th pitcher of beer.
Next year we are expanding to 12 GMs. Should be good.
Get ready for a live blog on saturday (which likely wont happen). After the draft, Donny, Steel and myself will analyze the individual drafts just as we did for football (50/50 chance of happening).
Watch out Otter lodge...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home