Sunday, February 11, 2007

Speaking of movies...

I've been spending the better part of today trying to figure something out. Ever since someone sent me a link to the official website for the new movie 300, I have been pumped to see it. I think this was about 3-4 months ago. At this point, I legitimately think I would kill someone to see the movie. Yet there seems to be minimal hype about this movie. I haven't read much on the internet, few of my friends seem pumped about it.

So my question to you, fellow bloggers, and readers, is this: why the minimal hype? Have you not seen the ads? Have you tried to play it down because the release is so far away you want it to come faster? Or are you do you have a physical/mental deformity prohibiting you from realizing how fucking awesome this movie is going to be?

I sowed it to my one buddy today, and his reaction was: "If this movie was out now, we'd have to go watch it right now. But we'd have to watch it twice. We'd have to like, go see it, then arm wrestle, then watch it again." Seriously, I watch this trailer before I go out drinking, like how athletes listen AC/DC's Thunderstruck before every game. Or at the very least should be required to by law:

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Donny Davenport said...

I have seen the preview for this movie, and am fired up. But I only saw it once, and forgot I was fired up about it. I've been spending most of my time getting fired up about fantasy baseball. Which doesn't leave a lot of time for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home