Friday, February 02, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Brett Favre is coming back for another season!!!!!!!!

Now we can enjoy 3 prime time games in 2007 that feature the Packers getting destroyed by whomever they play as 'The Great One' throws 4 INTs.

I know he used to be good, but come on, he has sucked for the last 5 years. ESPN...stop sucking on his knob!

But to his credit, he made the decision in early Feb so I dont have to listen to Mort wax poetic about Favre, begging him to return.

I just hope that life doesnt imitate art and I'm forced to relive today (GroundHog day) over and over and over again. I think I would follow Bill Murray and drop the toaster in the bathtub if I woke up every morning to mike and mike talking about this crap.

Ned Ryerson?!?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home