I'm back
Ok, so it's been a while, I'll admit it. But getting married and moving into a new house is a lot to handle in a few short months and, unfortunately, the blog had to take a back seat to life.
But now that that stuff is all over I'm back, and apparently I have no nickname any more so I am open to suggestions...but I'm leaning towards Draino (Muffin, I'm looking your way on this one).
Steel, I just want to say that I am incredibly excited about the movie 300, as soon as I saw the 1st preview for it I thought it looked awesome. The reason I haven't been talking about it is because a part of me has seen the movie preview 1,000 times before for other movies. You know, where you watch the preview, think to yourself, "wow, that movie looks great" and then it turns out to suck royally...but here's to hoping it lives up to the hype and rocks.
Now, on to more important things...Namely the League of Awesomeness III. I think that Muffin and I have logged 200+ minutes over the past week discussing and disecting how this will play out and here's the conclusion I have come to...I have absolutely no freaking idea. I think I do, but I really don't. The only things I'm certain of are: 1) South American Power will have a terrible draft. 2) WIC will draft an offensive player with his first 17 picks, 3) Muffin will throw his cell phone out the window before Round 7 and 4) At least 4 members of the league will be too intoxicated to make their final 3 picks.
And, to make everyone even more angry I will now predict the final league standings before anyone has drafted a player: 1-3, Muffin, TBD, Steel (in no particular order), 4-WIC, 5-Big Bro, 6-Zeros (watch out for them to squeak into the playoffs and then go on a run to the championship), 7-8, TAD and Single Andy and, finally, 9-10 Pasta Roni and SAP (wow, I totally didn't know that South American Power was SAP, did I just discover that or am I the only moron that didn't figure it out?)
I also didn't have time to read up on the past 5 months worth of posts so I have no idea if those nicknames are even still valid. If not, then someone needs to get me up to speed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home