Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Shouldn't it be 'Steely Dans'

The two douche bags that are in the terribly monikored band 'Steely Dan,' must be worried about their waning popularity, because the following article has popped up as important news on cnn.com

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/26/people.steelydan.ap/index.html

Congratulations to their publicist for getting people to even pay attention to this. This may be some of the dumbest crap I have ever read on cnn. And it's not like I'm even a huge Owen Wilson fan. I just hate Steely Dan that much. (although the reference to Steely Dan in the SNL Saddam-Osama phone call skit is pretty funny - Saddam to Osama - 'You put out more tapes than Steely Dan puts out records.' )

Steely Dan instead should have offered Owen Wilson the 'Memorial Ben Stiller Award for Playing the Same Actor in Every Single Movie They Are In.'

In conclusion - GFY Steely Dan.

BR.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Tom R said...

"Instant karma is a fact, Jack," the pair writes.

The above is a quote from the article. As a representative for the John Lennon estate, I demand that they go to his gravesite and apologize. Then bury each other alive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home