Lower case t
Equals time to blog. Well, I went a solid 0-2 on my baseball predictions. Sadly, my team just couldnt pull it together. The pitching let me down the most, even though Santana went 2-0 with like a 0.50 era and 0.80 whip, with 24 Ks. Aside from earing $0 this year (compared to $340 last year), I am torn and can only keep 2 of the 3 (santana, soriano and hafner). I have to give Single Andy some credit. After a rough 2005 fantasy season (baseball and football), hes in the baseball semifinals and just put up one of the top football scores this week - I'll assess my week one predictions tomorrow. Also, Independent Joe somehow blew a 9-2 saturday AM lead and took the loss 6-5. It looks like his benching of Brandon Webb, and his CG 1 H shutout may have cost him.
For the semi finals, we have Single Andy facing Ironic Steel. This is Steel's match to loose. His offense is clicking on all cylinders right now (with the insane RyHo) and his pitching does enough to get him by. Single Andy has a solid offense and pitching staff as well. I think the difference here will be the fact that Single Andy only has a few SPs, and one bad outing could ruin him. It will be close, but I see ISS taking this one 7-5.
Also, TAD takes on Donny. I didnt give TAD a chance last week, and he proved me wrong. I expect Donny to direct all his anger from losing his first round fantasy football pick to injury, and take this one 6-5.
Bottom line, I'm already 0-2, so what the heck do I know? Thats right, nothing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home