Sunday, September 10, 2006

Color Commentators

I think networks should be required to have like 50 commentators for each sport. Especially ESPN. If they insist on covering sports 24 hours a day on ten stations, they need to give me more voices. I was so fed up with Joe buck, I flipped to ESPN for Baseball Tonight. Fortunately, I fell asleep and had a wonderful dream where John Kruk choked to death on a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

When asked what the loss of John Kruk would do to ESPN's baseball coverage, Joe Morgan replied, "It's a big loss. I can't really say much about John Kruk, because I haven't really seen him this year. But the guys at Baseball Tonight report the right way. So they'll be all right. It's a huge loss and is going to be very difficult to overcome. I'm not sure that they'll be able to deal with the loss of such a valuable member of their team."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home