Sunday, September 10, 2006

West Coast Offensive

Muffin- I have the solution to your troubles. Today, Donny Davenport and Joe McEwing will be liveblogging (ALERT: LIVE BLOG!!! WHOOOOOOOO) from Joe Mac's new apartment in San Diego. And guess what time the game's start? 10 AM!! With a 30 pack of Coors Light in the fridge its all systems go. I have just awoken and its 34 minutes to game time, just enough time to hammer out a welcome post, eat some breakfast, and get things kicked off.

First I'd like to comment a little bit on the college football. Ohio State looks sick, going into Texas and delivering a beatdown. ND rebounded to put some points up after their near debacle at Ga Tech. These two teams could be a on a collision course to Tempe, as I don't see USC having the guns this year to make another run at it.

Syracuse meanwhile put on a performance of epic embarassment. After miraculously hanging in there, getting some gratuitous calls to kick a FG at the end of regulation, they totally choked at game end. That fat sloppy bastard Patterson should be able to fall over and score from the 1. A lot of good losing 30 pounds in the off season did him. Due to the West Coast ABC game, I only saw OT of the SU game, but I can't imagine the rest of it was any better.

It seems kind of like a waste to spend a perfectly nice day in San Diego in doors watching football, but sometimes these are the sacrifices you need to make to deliver a quality product to your 6 loyal readers. As always, feel free to post a comment, or not..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home