Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FBB Playoffs

Talk about fucking timing. There injuries (of varying severity) to the following pitchers of mine: Noah Lowry, Chad Billingsley, Francisco Liriano, and Jon Papelbon. Papelbon's is my favorite, as it is being called a "transient subluxation event". I'm not sure what kind of event that is, but I'm hoping it's more of a Woodstock event than a Burning Man event, and that he will be up and running when my playoffs begin next week.

The playoff matchups this week are difficult to get a read on. Primarily because I've been trying to detox from fantasy sports for a week, after an agonizing stretch run for first. All I will say is that I'm rooting for Independent Joe and Muffin Patch to win. This is due to the fact that draft position is dependent on playoff finish, and if I lose next week, I would rather that people who have Vlad and Soriano finish ahead of me rather than Abreu and Pedro.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Donny Davenport said...

Wow. What subluxing thought from ISS. I had not even begun to consider the ramifications of draft keepers. I concur with his rooting and submit predictions that both of those teams are victorious before falling under the crushing offenses of Donald D. Davenport and Team ChutHo (ISS).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home