Friday, September 08, 2006

More rantings continued

I want to elaborate on the Muffin's recent post. First of all, good points in many regards. However, for anyone who doesn't comprehend the anger that these times of plays cause let me try to elaborate.

It's not that we're angry that Heath Miller scored a TD, or even the fact that it was an 87 TD. (even though I have A. Gates and HE won't even score a 50+ yd TD this year). What's infurating is the fact that B'lo drafted him in the 6th ROUND!!!!!!!!! He was the 5th TE taken overall. I mean, when you're sitting there in the 6th round and there have been 4 other TE's taken, why the f#ck would you draft Heath frigging Miller? Answer: YOU WOULDN"T!!!

But, this is the kind of stuff that happens all the time. He makes a terrible draft pick that should hurt his team and then some bonehead play happens and he gets bailed out. That is the truest definition of the term, "to pull a lovecchio". It should now say in Websters, "see Heath Miller catch, 9/7/06"

Also, what's even more aggrivating is the only reason he drafted him as a TE is b/c he had him in the Playoff FFB last year. Anyone remember that draft? Hmmmmm?? I do, and I distinctly remember B'lo saying, (exact quote here) "I'll take the TE from the Steelers...I don't know his name" To which I replied, "It's Heath Miller" and he goes, "Yeah, I'll take Heath Miller"



and it's only the first week fellas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home