Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Some Thoughts on DOT

I'd like to share a few thoughts on DOT (Dad of TAD (Tall Angry Drunk)). His performance at TAD's bachelor party (see previous live blogging entries) was nothing short of remarkable. Besides managing to hang all day and drink at a ferocious pace for someone his age, he also partook in much belligerency (that's a new word I made up), engaging in arguments with multiple bouncers and 'employees' of the 'Club.' And that was just the portion of the evening I was able to witness before collapsing in a heap on the limo bus (resulting in a bad back that is still hurting 4 days later- Dr. Muffin is going to have to write a prescription). I'm assuming he was also the financial source of a full days boozing (including multiple 1/8th kegs, and many many 30 packs). So, in parting from our running GFY series, I give a big DGFY to TOD, as in Don't GFY.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tom R said...

DOT quote of the day...

"This beer is brought to you by the taxpayers, and I'm a taxpayer, so technically, it comes from me."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home