Sunday, September 10, 2006

My head is going to explode

Its the first week of fantasy football and the last day of the first round of fantasy baseball playoffs. My team got hit with injuries, with Clemens and Mussina both missing their starts, stupid Izzy probably out for the rest of the year and Hafner now done for the year with a broken hand. Its ok, I guess I didnt need my best offensive player anyway... Despite this, Single Andy and I are locked in a 6-6 battle. The potential categories I could take over are Wins (currently 2-1) and WHIP (1.12 to 1.05). He could retake HRs (8-7) and Avg and OPS. Should be a battle. We each have two pitchers going today, with Santana directly battling his DET pitcher.

I cant handle all of the pre-game football shit. Seriously, they need to have one game that starts at 1130 or noon each week so I dont have have to listen to those ESPN assholes blab on and on about shit I dont care about. No matter how drunk I can get on saturday, I still wake up at 9 am and have to endure 4 hours of pre-game. Argh.

Prediction of the Day: Bills 24, Patriots 17. Write that down (on a piece of toilet paper, then wipe your ass with it because there is no way they bills will win...or is there...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home