Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fantasy Starters

A Deuce on Your Head just made a late switch, putting Dominic Rhodes in for Wali Lundy. Could backfire. Other big decisions- Brees (against Cleveland) over Trent Green (Cincy). The remainder of the roster is Anquan Boldin, Andre Johnson, Tiki (the franchise), Chris Cooley and Jamal Lewis. It's going to be a long day. Plus my kicker is questionable (Vinatieri), but according to Yahoo, the Colts don't even know the phone numbers of any other kickers, so its The Beard for better or worse (I wonder if he'll still have that if he's playing indoors). In retrospect, I should have pulled a Lovecchio and picked Neil Rackers in the 5th round of the draft, as he'll probably put up 19 points today.

In baseball, it looks like I might get Indie Joe next week. I'd much rather be facing the banged up Muffers. Bye weeks are sweet ass. I bet Steel is very angry that RyHO and Chutley are wasting all the good hits this week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home