Sunday, September 10, 2006

GFY FOX

A big FU to Fox. The Cowboys game just ended and Joe Buck reported 'We're going to go to a commercial, come back for a wrapup and then send you off to Arizona for the last two minutes.'

WHY THE F do I need a commercial and then some more horseshit from Joe Buck!?!?!!?!? Send me to the F-ING MOST ENTERTAINING GAME OF THE DAY! GFY FOX. I hate you.

That Joe Morgan post was BIC, ISS. I feel like the FOX network is turning me into Joe Morgan by not allowing me to watch games. Maybe this is what happens to Joe. F*CK!

Antonio Bryant just called for a stupid taunting penalty. These officials suck.

Excellent strategy by the Niners here kicking the FG here and then going for the onsides kick. This is phenomenal coaching, instead of burning out the last 30 seconds chucking to the end zone down 10 points, you at least give yourself a chance to convert an onsider and then heave it. BIC. But still, GFY FOX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home