Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ronnie Belliard

So I have to admit that Ronnie Belliard has been freaking me out this entire postseason. Every time they zoom in on him and his tongue is hanging out of his mouth licking the area between his lip and his chin I'm left with this creepy/disgusted feeling and I'm hoping they take the camera off of him. I've been trying to figure out what it exactly is that he reminds me of. At first I thought he resembled a Garbage Pail Kid character from the trading card series. But then it hit me...actually I thought of 3 different things that he reminded me of. Here they are:

1) The older brother from the original Weird Science movie after he's been transformed into a pile of talking poo.

2) The Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock

3) Jabba-the-Hut from Star Wars


If only he could grow a really long soulpatch and dye it bright red, then it would be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home