Recent Events
First, one from national "news". Ok, so Ms. America or USA or whatever, gets drunk and kisses a chick, and this constitutes the need to enter rehab? In my opinion, it is a pre-requisite for admission into the Awesomeness Hall of Fame.
Second, a recap of my conversation with the cute female cashier at CVS.
Her: Your total is $43.
Me: Woah, thats a lot.
Her: Do you have a CVS card?
Me: No, I have the application, but I've been too lazy to fill it out.
Her: Hee hee hee.
Me: Man, I guess those razor blades are really expensive.
Her: Yeah, for Christmas, I just bought my boyfriend blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home