FBB Resumed
We're hoping to get more posts today, as Steel's Acceptable Level of Clean Clothes (ALoCC) has been satisfied, and the good people at Sears won't do brake jobs at night. Apparently they are known for quality automobile work, and not convenience and low price. Oh wait...
A few points:
- Why do baseball announcers feel the need to use words like manifestation? You're going to mis-speak in about ten minutes, Jim Kaat, don't try to fool me into thinking you're smart. Remember, I'm the one with the college education, you pretentious ass.
- Jose Reyes has given Donnie another category by leading off with a home run. I hope you die, you douche bag.
- Key pitchers tonight: Curt Schilling for Donnie, Eric Bedard for Steel (whose Steel Teammate, Miguel Tejada, just dropped a diving catch, keeping the inning alive)
- From the "I realize I am immature" files: I still giggle every time I see the commercial for that terrible-looking made-up college movie where the kid in the hot dog outfit implores people to ask about his wieners. Genius? No. Funny? You betcha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home