Aaron Brooks sucks so bad, why is he on my team?
That is a quesiton which I cannot answer, but he will not be dropped yet.
I was sadly disappointed on Sunday morning when I got up, excited as a kid on Christmas morning, only to discover that MoC's (mom of commish) computer was purchased in 1984 so I could not get anything to load up, thus all my thoughts were wasted as I was unable to blog. Plus my mind turned to mush after watching the Bills lose a terrible game and Eli lose to Big Bro in the nightcap.
I feel slightly cheated after this opening weekend. I was so excited to watch the games that I get rewarded with what, a terrible SU loss, a crappy Bills game and an infurating loss by Big Blue to the Colts (who, btw are in serious need of a running game in order to make a run at the SB)
I was, however, very excited to see that the NBC coverage was more than adequate. I'm a huge Costas fan and, for some unknown reason, am an even bigger Sterling Sharpe fan. Thus, I was delighted to find out that I can watch recaps of the games every Sunday at 7 without having to listen to Boomer make those annoying spitting noises each time Mike Alstott carries the ball and, even better, don't have to listen to him utter the phrase, "circle the wagons" 18 times.
Also, they recapped the Green Bay game and then moved on, total of about 3 minutes, unlike the 32 that ESPN spent on it. (Favre sucks, GFY ESPN!)
Who the hell decideds to dress up like Darth Vader before going out to a football game?
Could you imagine standing on the sidewalk in your best dead pirate costume while waiting for your buddies to pick you up for a Raiders game? At that point do you feel somewhat selfconscience? No, because you're trash? OK, good enough for me.
FBB, seeing that I, like Muffin, went 0-2 this past week I will now attempt to predict this weeks winners and therbye doom the teams that are picked...Single Andy over ISS just because it would truely be ironic for Steel to have such an amazing week last week while playing nobody and then lose to SA. WIC wins 6-5, only after tying one of the pitching categories and thus pulling out the victory after winning every offensive category.
Any love for the Conselation Bracket? No? Ok...
Anyone see Big Poppa on national tv w/ The Lawnmower Man? It was quite humorous
Big week next week in FFB, as team DD takes on team Muffin and team ISS takes on team Commish...should be interesting pregame smack talk.
Any thoughts on what Branch will do in Seattle?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home