Suck it, Donny
Last night was TAD's wedding. A good time was had by all, especially DoT, who was kind enough to take a couple of shots with me. Perhaps the most upsetting part of the night was when Donny made fun of my team for having their season be over. At the time, I was losing my playoff match to Single Andy 9-2. Today? 8-4, Steel. All categories still close, I will probably lose, but if I win, it would likely set up a two week matchup of Donnie-Steel for the playoff title, and right to pick first.
Two weeks ago, my team looked like a potential dynasty, as I have Ryan Howard, Jason Bay, Chase Utley, Francisco Liriano, Jon Papelbon, and Noah Lowry as keepers for rounds 7, 13, 14, 15, 21, and 22. Papelbon and Liriano are killing me with their injuries.
Also, Donnie reiterated that we would have free blog happy hours if this thing takes off. So tell your friends, I promise sooner or later we will stop blogging about our fantasy leagues and discussing important world topics. Example: Shouldn't Josh Beckett not be allowed to have facial hair unless he is pitching well?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home